If you have been injured by a defective product, Crosby Law Office can help.
- We have over 30 years of winning experience against some of the biggest corporations in the country.
- We will quickly evaluate your claim, explain your options and work to get compensation and justice.
- We provide the highest level of care and attention to each of our clients.
- When you want to speak directly with your attorney, we are here for you.
- We do everything possible to obtain justice for the losses the injured and their families have endured.
Just Because They Sell It, Doesn’t Mean It Is Safe
Oftentimes, these deaths and injuries are caused because the manufacturer did not meet the national safety standard. Every manufacturer has a duty to ensure its products are safe and do not cause harm to those who use it. Nevertheless, things slip through the cracks, and defective and dangerous products injure people quite regularly.
Defective Products are all around us and can include:
- Car parts, like ignition switches and airbags
- Children’s toys, strollers, furniture and accessories
- Recreational and sports equipment
- Defective workplace machinery and products
- Recreational vehicles, like ATVs and snowmobiles
- Household appliances
- Power tools and yard equipment
- Gas explosions
More Than 30 Years Of Experience Helping the Underdog
At Crosby Law Office, for over 30 years, we have fought the biggest corporations and won. And we continue to win. We have won compensation and justice for those who have suffered deaths and injuries at the hands of the wealthy and powerful. Massive corporations with millions or billions of dollars are often disinterested in dealing with those damaged by their defective products. They hire high-priced lawyers to make it impossible for the average person to get justice. We have the experience to fight these companies with you and win.
Defective Product Secrets
When deaths and injuries occur as a result of a manufacturer’s defective product, the manufacturer will deny that there is anything wrong or will “bury” the news of these defective items in litigation or make them “disappear” with confidential settlements that gag the injured and their families from discussing their case.