- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Devices and Drugs
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Insurance Disputes
Joe is the youngest of four brothers, so he is used to fighting Goliath.
For Joe, it is a privilege to fight for his clients in search of justice.
Joe has been blessed with a wonderful family and staff.
Joe graduated from Hamline Law School in 1986. He was a member of the Hamline Law School Dean's Advisory Board. He is a member of the Minnesota State Bar and the Federal Bar, and represents clients and their families from almost every state in America. Joe has given seminars to other lawyers on medical malpractice cases. He has also taught classes at Hamline Law School.
Joe has been elected a Minnesota Super Lawyers by Minnesota attorneys. Only five percent of lawyers in Minnesota are given that distinction. Joe was first elected as Super Lawyer in 1998 and has continued to be recognized as one of the top 5% of Minnesota Lawyers today.
Joe has been on the Board of Governors and Executive Committees for the Minnesota Association for Justice. These bodies help ensure the laws of Minnesota protect the rights of injured people. Joes has also been the Minnesota Representative and a member of the American Association for Justice. He has also been a Leaders Forum member, which is a group of select lawyers that provide advanced support dedicated to the advancement of the civil justice system.
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Honors: Hamline Law School Dean’s Advisory Board
- Minnesota, 1986
- Federal Claims Court, 1989
- Minnesota Super Lawyer by Minnesota attorneys
- Minnesota Special Olympics
- Families Moving Forward
- Highland Park Little League
- Sharing and Caring Hands
- Thanksgiving Meals on Wheels
- Minnesota Alzheimer's Association
- Cradle of Hope
- Food for the Poor
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Hurricane Katrina Relief
- Executive Committees for the Minnesota Association, Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice